COVID-19 Prevention Policy Page

January 2020 saw WHO declaring the outbreak of COVID-19 as a Public Health Emergency concern. Action is being taken by Public Health Authorities and WHO around the globe to contain the spread of the virus, however all of us have equal part to play in this. As business owners, we understand that we need to take all the necessary steps to ensure that we can stop the spread of the disease.

As an e commerce company shipping Essential Products, we are operational, however, in times like these we are taking all Steps to ensure that we have the workplace Read for COVID-19.

Even though COVID-19 has not arrived in the communities and areas we operate in, but we are taking the following steps to help spread of infections in the workplace including flu and stomach bugs, this is to protect our Employers, Contractors and Customers.

30% Manpower

In order to ensure continued operations, we have reduced the manpower capacity, by reducing we mean that we have asked 70% of our employees to work from home and the remaining 30% are working for fewer working days to slow the spread of COVID-19, by operating at a lower manpower, we ensure that social distancing is followed. All of our employees who are working in the facility have been tested for this.

Also, we are providing Private transportation to all employees or compensating them for the same in order to help them avoid travelling to work in public transport.

Hygiene and Cleanliness

  1. We have installed Hand rub dispensers around the workplace and ensure that these remain refilled.
  2. Displayed posters promoting hand washing (as per WHO guidelines) and make sure that the staff has access to places where they can wash their hands with Soap and Water.
  3. Have face masks, gloves, face shields, sanitizers and disinfectant wipes available at desks and workstations, washroom and all other areas.
  4. All Desks, Tables and Workstations are regularly disinfected.
  5. We have arranged for sitting arrangement in a way that all employees sit at least 1 meter apart.
  6. Alcohol based sanitizer and disinfectant available in abundance and accessible to everyone in the facility.
  7. No Human contact is made with the boxes at time of shipping or packaging, the process of packaging is completely touch free.

Records of Health

We have travel and health records of all our employees. We have records of including Name, Contact Number, Travel History, Email address and details of their stay and travel. We have an isolation room just for someone who catches on a cough and cold or is suspected of having any flu, so that he/she can be isolated immediately, we have testing kits and thermometers, the Infrared Thermometers are used to record the temperature readings to rule out the most basic symptoms of the problem.

We also have increased the Medical Insurance Policy in place to cover for expenses of our employees in case of a health issue so that everyone working in our team feels okay to inform the authorities without having to worry about the financial effects of this.

Please remember, that it is our time to follow simple precautionary guidelines, every small step taken now can have a huge impact on this. We are doing everything we can to protect our employees and our customers.

Stay Home! Stay Safe!

Subscribe

/* ]]> */