Shipping & Return
Shipping & Return
- Helps with discomfort, pressure, and inflammation caused by bunions.
- Cushions and supports the bunion area so that you can take every step with renewed comfort.
- Bunion corrector is guaranteed to relieve your bunion pain
- Gel pad acts as a buffer to shield the sensitive bunion area to prevent painful rubbing from occurring. Activities will now be pain free and enjoyable again
- This bunion protector can be worn discreetly under shoes, socks, and stockings for undetectable protection.
- Can be worn in all kinds of shoes including your most elegant pair. Feel and look your best with this bunion corrector.
- These bunion toe straightener sleeves are one size fits all and can be enjoyed by men and women alike. Snug fitting bunion socks won’t slide.
- Made of durable, medical grade materials to instantly reduce daily discomfort of bunion and hammertoe pain.
- Size: About 7.3 * 2.8 cm/ 2.87 * 1.1 inch(L*W).
- Item type:Bunion Corrector
- Material:nylon fabric + silicone gel
- Color: Khaki
- Net Weight: 37g/pair
- Dimension :10*8.5 cm
- Function:Bunion Corrector,Bunion relief,Big Toe Alignment Bunion Toe Separator Protector/Sleeves/Shield
View more View less
We offer standard shipping for all orders made in Timberland Online Store. Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday-Friday, excluding Malaysia National holidays). For in-stock items, depending on the shipping method you select, your order should be processed and ship within 3 - 7 working days after order verification and credit approval. We use flat-rate shipping $7.99 for orders below $50. Despite the number of shipments you receive, you will never be charged more than the amount stated on your order confirmation.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.