"Great teaching tool for beginners and intermediate players. It's what I used to significantly improve my students Tennis game - so much fun and a great way to burn off energy" - Leon Smith"
- Fill the base with water and it instantly becomes heavy enough to hold the unit in place. Non-skid pads underneath help keep it stable
- Unwrap the cord, hit the ball as hard as you want, and the ball bounces back to you. -The harder you hit the faster the ball is rebounded to you.
- Rubber cord is 15 feet long and stretches to 30 feet for hard hit balls. To shorten the rebound, wrap some of the cord around the base to your desired length.
- A great device to practice your strokes, develop a faster swing speed, or simply warm up.
- Great for driveways, garages, basements, or bring it to the court with you!.
- One Tennis Ball With String?*tennis trainer
- One Anti-Winding Hoop
We offer standard shipping for all orders made in Timberland Online Store. Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday-Friday, excluding Malaysia National holidays). For in-stock items, depending on the shipping method you select, your order should be processed and ship within 3 - 7 working days after order verification and credit approval. We use flat-rate shipping $7.99 for orders below $50. Despite the number of shipments you receive, you will never be charged more than the amount stated on your order confirmation.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.